Friday, November 21, 2008

Shahul the Protector-But lost the mission & got trapped


Hi dears,

Last night I had a dream. It appears strange. Does dream really show us a path? I don't know. OK Here's the dream.....

I & my friend(I don't know who he is!) were assigned a mission to save a high power nuclear built warplace (it's a bit confusing!) from a mysterious destruction ("Shahul the protector" How's the title!). We were told that if the mission is not accomplished the nuclear weapons at the base of the place may destruct the entire world. (Already, some people moved to some other planets & a spaceship is awaiting for us to take us back to the X-planet, if it went wrong). We went to the place where the reactor was situated. But the destruction had already started. Flames come here and there. But we still have time to set things right. Before our entry into the place, we saw some people who are struggling for their lives from the fire that's spread out from the reactor. So we gave importance to those people 'n we saved most of them. In the mean time, the reactor was entirely on fire & we can't do anything than running.

I told my friend to go to the spaceship and to wait there for me. Since my family was on earth( some distance from that place) I went there to take them along with me (In the mean time we announced the people to vacate Earth & go to the place where the spaceship landed. I went to my home. My mom & brother already moved to the spaceship. My dad was there getting ready. He was closing all the doors of our house. I told him it's not the time to do that now, since the world is under destruction. We got ready to move.

Suddenly four people entered our house. They looked like rogues but I'm certain that they are too scared. I told them to vacate & move. They told me that GOD WILL SAVE US. I argued with them it's not the time to wait for the god & we only have to take action. Then I told them about the position of the spaceship and ask them to go there. They shouted that how many miles they have to go in this desert.

DESERT!!!!!!!!!! My house is in the middle of a town and I'm sure it's not a desert. I erupted out of my house and got shocked!! Yes we are in the middle of a vast desert and there's no sign of anything there except our house. May be the effect of the destruction!The spaceship may have gone! It;s too late!.. I thought. But I don't want to loose hope. I called my dad and we got out of our house to search the spaceship (since it's now a desert I lost the direction)

Suddenly I woke up from my bed & from my never-ending journey of the search(my dream). Is there any meaning to dreams? I Don't know. But this dream really interests me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting for your Comments